Welcome to the Southmoor Online Application
RENTAL ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES:
- Application fees are $50.00 per application and $25.00 for each additional applicant.
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years or older or be a legally emancipated minor to apply for an apartment.
- No cash accepted. We also accept all major credit cards, visit our website at www.southmoorapts.com, convenience fees will apply.
- Application screening includes current and previous employment, rental history, credit check, eviction/skip search and a criminal background check.
- A security deposit reserves an apartment home, and half is due upon application approval. •Security deposits will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs by applicant after 72 hours of application approval.
- A maximum of two people in a 1 bdr/1ba unless the third occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of four people in a 2 bdr/2ba unless the third occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of six people in a 3 bdr/2ba unless the third occupant is younger than 24 months.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than two (2) weeks without written consent from management.
- Vehicles that are Inoperable, expired plates or do not pass visual inspection will not be allowed to park onsite.
- Individual verifiable gross income must equal or be greater than three (3) times the Market rental rate. Income is combined for married couples.
- One (1) year at present job or verifiable former employment or an employment offer letter. Two current pay stubs are required.
- If self-employed, most current tax return and bank statements for the previous two (2) months must be presented. Applicants employed on a commission only or base pay plus tips/commissions/bonuses are considered self-employed (if unable to qualify on base income).
- Monthly outstanding debt payments (including rent) should not exceed 50 percent of monthly gross income.
- No outstanding debt to any creditor, housing provider and/or utility provider.
- Bankruptcy history is acceptable if positive credit is reflected for the most recent 24 months.
- First time renters may be required to pay additional deposits.
- International applicants may present a valid passport and/or other valid government issued identification in lieu of domestic credit history.
- A co-signer will not be acceptable for an applicant(s) with poor credit or eviction.
- Positive rental history for the past twelve (12) months must be verified by your previous landlord. First time renters and Active Military will be considered to be good history, unless credit states otherwise.
- No more than (1) late payments within a 12 month period and no more than 1 NSF payments within a 12 month period will be allowed. Good conduct for the last (6) months is required from previous rental verification.
- No history of Evictions or broken leases.
- No misdemeanors involving fire arms, theft, destruction of property, and/or crimes against a person, or any crime involving a minor in the past 10 years.
- A previous felony does not automatically decline your rental application. Each of them are reviewed and a decision is made by the credit screening company based on severity and length since occurrence.
Please use the button below to pay the application and admin fees. Thank you.
By clicking the button below, I agree that I have read and understand the Rental Guidelines for Southmoor Apartments.
By clicking the button below to begin the application, you understand and agree that you have read and accept the information above.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the applicatiom.